
Buddy is still huge. 90 pounds to be exact. And apparently he now naps with his blanket on the floor. I swear we've turned him into a human.


We biked down to the Greek Festival. If you've ever wondered what a $27 plate of greek food looks like (half-eaten), now you know. Apparently it wasn't buffet style?

Highlight of my month. The Jenny and Johnny show. I have loved Jenny dearly for many years now, so I was nervous about meeting her bf, Johnny. What if he was disappointing? What if he wasn't has talented, witty, funny, adorable as his gf? But he was! He was SO GREAT. As charming as Jenny herself.

And we biked to state street tacos.

It was the best date night. A close second was the date night that went like this: home-made dinner by Jana, bike to dessert at the Copper Onion (don't eat there. They hate mother nature. more on that another time), then bike to a second dinner and dessert at Vinto. Apparently we like to eat. No pictures of this night. I was too busy stuffing my face.

Band Of Horses concert. It was really really really enjoyable. I would gladly be their groupie. No offense, Beast.

Buddy being huge again.
1 comment:
I love jenny and johnny and I love your hair in that picture (yes I am bringing that up again, you look great!)
oh yeah, I am going to follow your blog now;)
Post a Comment