Wednesday, October 6, 2010

NY

Because of my newly flexible work arrangement (I'm sort of getting laid off and working from home in the meantime), I decided to go home and visit. And my sister had a new baby. And I miss NY/my family. And I wanted to hit up DC and ol' Romney. So I did all of the above. I'm going out of order...but my sister Sarah lives in Upstate NY with her husband and two little boys. They live on a big beautiful old farm and my sister runs the show. I swear she is ye ol' prairie women with one 6-week old strapped to her, a two year old running around, making elaborate meals from scratch and feeding all the men working the farm. She's incredible.

In no particular order, see pictures of the weekend (mostly the boys below.) Be prepared for the cuteness.
sly-eye
new baby bohdan
polish heartbreaker
wyatt - so happy to be the big brother
old picture but uhhhh adorable? yeah. meet wyatt
first big boy haircut
where's waldo?


DC and NYC pictures next!

No comments: