YEAH YEAH YEAH! only FOREVER LEFT to go.congratulations guys.xoxomaybe you should come to london to celebrate!
you guys wanna hang out one day? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. let's make it happen jani!
Hi! You don't know me, but I just stumbled upon your blog and saw your wedding dress and LOVE it! -- I'm getting married in February and am struggling to find a dress i like...i was hoping you could tell me where you got yours?? :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
YEAH YEAH YEAH! only FOREVER LEFT to go.
congratulations guys.
xoxo
maybe you should come to london to celebrate!
you guys wanna hang out one day? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. let's make it happen jani!
Hi! You don't know me, but I just stumbled upon your blog and saw your wedding dress and LOVE it! -- I'm getting married in February and am struggling to find a dress i like...i was hoping you could tell me where you got yours?? :)
Post a Comment