Back by popular demand, here is the latest in the "Did you know I could make this face?" series.
Wood chopping 101. No, I had never chopped wood before; we didn't do that sort of thing where I grew up. Slowly I am learning to be an adult. Next I'll be learning to drive stick-shift and going to a Disney Theme Park (also things I either do not know how to do or have never done).

A close-up so you can better see said absurd face.
Cheers to growing up and looking ridiculous while you do it!
6 comments:
Popular demand indeed!!!! I love it!
Seriously could your hair be any more beautiful! You look amazing! Miss you!
Makin' me proud everyday, Jan.
i agree with carly you look amazing and can we talk about how FANTASTIC your hair is??? i LOVE it.. can we trade?
aw thanks guys! had to make up for that awful face!
The hair IS gorgeous and I know what to get you for Christmas---Safety Glasses!
Post a Comment