Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cataloguing Recent iPhone Snaps

I'm about to unleash a flurry of iphone pics on y'all. Get ready!

I joke. I kid. This book didn't convince me! I'm not issuing any "thank you's" just yet.


Ol' Tit was thrifting for some Jumpin' Jax and she found 'em. Cha-ching!


The new Target opened very conveniently located to my house. Also convenient? These detachable cup holders. Ask Sonnie (spelling confirmed) at the Target Counter for one. Tell her I sent you. I'm looking to get some kick-backs.

Probably only 3 out of my 8 blog readers will think this is funny. I think it's hilarious. Max, Buddy, and I taking a family pic at the Temple. All dogs go to heaven, People.


Step Up 3D with this gal. Billy got yelled at for taking this picture. Also very, very funny. (BTW I know I wore that shirt every day this summer. It was just so comfortable! And such a good plaid! And it matched everything! So sue me.)


Celebrating The Holiday (Laura's birthday) in sparkles, naturally. This is an extremely important holiday for Billy and I to celebrate. It's like Christmas, our Anniversary, or birthdays. We met at Laura's birthday party 4 years ago. And then at her party 3 years ago I made him talk to me and made him ask me out on a date. Laura had an awesome Match dot com party this year. Please note that although we are not given nearly enough credit, Billy and I are the success story of The Holiday.


Twin Sister. The singer was super creepy and a major starer, but sounded awesome and looked barely legal.


The Morning Benders sounded so good. All Asians (just about), which made them that much hipper (get real - you know asians are the hippest). They were definitely not legal. Just little, sassy babies.


Token fall-leaf-foot picture. Taken while on a walk with Buddy at what I cite as the early stages of fall.

Took this one today. Ugh - end of fall brown leaves. Dreary days are ahead, my friends. My feet will never be warm again.


Pretend my un-make-upped, sleepy face is not in the picture. Got it? Ok, good. So now the story. I'm on the couch. Buddy jumps ON TOP OF ME (he's big ok?), snuggles his face right into my neck, lays his head down, and falls asleep. He's dead asleep, snoring in this picture. Who's the favorite parent now, Beast?!?!


Anniversary flowers. Table set for dinner with Glitch. Menu included home-made potato leek soup, corn bread, some salad and some chicken. I made that table runner and those napkins just especially for the event (and cause I bought a super weird remnant from ikea and that was about the only thing I could make with it).


Buddy and I playing fetch on a walk.


Wildflowers from my garden before this bitter winter weather hit. Boo.

1 comment:

Amy W. said...

Shame on me for not commenting sooner, but this post delighted me into oblivion.