Now that I'm back at life and Billy's done with school (YAY for him), I thought I would report on the fun we had this weekend. Here are a few iPhone snaps (some taken with instagram).
In celebration of finishing up school, the new job, etc, we got a motorcycle!!
As most of you know, Billy had a Buell, the Harley Davidson sport bike, through our courtship. We took many rides on that blacked out beauty. Then in the month of May of 2009, Billy blew his ACL and had to buy me a diamond ring. So then he sold that bike. It was a sad day for him. He's dreamed (literally, talking in his sleep) of a new bike ever since. The timing, combined with the perfect bike for a still of a dill, made it worth it this weekend.
I'm not totally sold on the yellow color, but I guess it's the 60's classic color that made this retro cafe racer famous, yada yada or somethinglikethat.
If Billy were writing this post he would say "This bike is a collector item piece," which is comical but it's what he told someone yesterday. So I'm going with it.
Here we are on a Sunday ride up Emigration Canyon.
Besides cruising on the bike, we...
Went for long walks around town
And slacklined at the Outdoor Retailers show
1 comment:
If Syd saw this he would die. I can't tell you how many times he has slipped the phrase, "when i have my cafe racer" into casual conversation. I haven't given in yet, but you two look so smokin' with that motorcycle, I might be convinced otherwise.
Post a Comment