Ok so here it is, the best part of the cruise. (Can I have two high points?) THE PHOTO OPS. For all the cruisers out there, you already know all about this, but I'll explain for everyone else. On the boat, on the shore, around every corner, on every level there are "professional photographers" snapping your pictures in front of backdrops. They're pretty amazing and I haven't seen the likes of these backdrops since, well, ever. I would imagine you would find similar options in a Penney's circa 1993. Backdrop options included: the Titanic, a lush English garden, a native mexican pueblo scene, etc; you get the drift.
My very favorite background and the background against which I convinced the Andersons to have our family photo taken was...the living room. This wasn't just any living room; It had a real, live grand piano and a plethora of fake flowers. So this is what results:
Let me explain what you are seeing here: Grandpa Anderson is ticklin' the ol' keys, playing us all a concierto. Grandma Anderson is thoroughly enjoying Grandpa's masterpiece - what a delight! Billy's really playing the part, while the rest of us just try to keep a straight-faced smile. And Denni? Well she's enjoying a red rose while perched atop that ol' grand, feet kicked up, enjoying the show. That girl really does stop to smell the roses.And without further adieu, what you all have been waiting for, dear friends and family, the single best image ever taken of Billy and me.


You're welcome.
7 comments:
loving that greece photo there at the end. (and the super high bun. i only need about 15 more inches of hair to pull that off).
xoxo
i'd like a print out of this for my bedroom.
I love.
still funny!
you're right. that IS the best photo of you guys to date.
hot. frame this.
I love that photo so much. You guys look great!
Post a Comment