Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Everyday Snaps - Part 2

Here are some more everyday snaps that I've taken on my iphone for instagram. If you're on there, let's follow each other. It's just about my favorite thing in the whole world right now.


Advertisement for powder coated cutlery, which I'm majorly into right now.
May 2011


BBQ for Tan and Rob - visiting from London
May 2011


Who is going to tell me what to buy, wear, and how to do my hair? Come back again but maybe for a little longer. Like forever? Miss you guys.
May 2011


BBQ for Tan and Rob - visiting from London
May 2011



Always eating
May 2011


The boys are back in town!
May 2011


Dog-sitting two other labs. It was a mad-house around here. Have you seen the size of my house?
May 2011



Three very polite pups.
May 2011


At the playground playing fetch with Buddy. I love this painted wall.
May 2011


Busted on the iPhone. Always.on.the.iphone.
May 2011


Jojo and me on her blessing day! It was so great to be there.
May 2011


No place for a pup to rest his head with two bikes in the car. This picture makes me laugh every time.
May 2011


The most perfect (sunny, warm, not a scent in the air) day at Antelope Island
May 2011


Antelope Island
May 2011


My yard
May 2011


Succulents
May 2011


Final edit of final paper of final class of first semester of his Masters! Look at that focus.
May 2011


Now I understand why wives say "WE are going to law school" or "WE are going to business school" (still bugs me though when they say it). In our case I am most definitely Billy's copywriter and editor-in-chief. I feel like I'm getting a masters. Can I get a hood too?

Celebrating completing the semester with a full-price movie and popcorn
May 2011



Happy Birthday Glo!
May 2011


Dog is my co-pilot
May 2011


Amazing book that I FINALLY got to reading. So inspirational and important for other women to read.
May 2011


Ranunculus
May 2011


I've been fishtailin' my hair lately
May 2011


BYU Museum of Art
May 2011


Scripture Art
May 2011


Dreaming of summer and being able to eat outside, floating the Provo river, celebrating July birthdays, etc. Also, I wish it was socially acceptable for me to wear a jersey and an americana bandana like this every day. Too white trash?
July 2010


Family Picture Bl8ing in the Park
April 2011


Screengrab of a video Billy took of us bl8ing around Liberty Park. Documented because of the look of joy combined with terror on my face. I'm not as good on wheels as the Beast is.
April 2011


So behaved
April 2011


Playing fetch on our nightly walk with Buddy
April 2011

1 comment:

heather said...

i love every single one of those photos. really great!!