We had a grand time in Chicago. I have never been so cold in my whole life as I was there, so please excuse the general tensing of muscles and clenched faces in most of the shots. I've split the pictures into multiple posts, mostly because ol' blogspot is crapping out on me and I can't figure out how to get more pictures up here. So here we go, Chi-town Part 1.
Billy being silly, at Gard's house.
Billy being handsome, at Gard's house.
Me wearing my new lipstick, at Gard's house.
Billy holding Aunt Roz's "girls" at the hotel.
Gard snipping Lilly-cat's nails, at his house.
Lilly-cat playing in Billy's rollerblade, at Gard's house.
Renee buying an iPad, we're so proud! We were like Apple missionaries sharing the good word of mac products.
The Andersons, freezing their tuckuses (pl?) off.
Riding the subway to thrift shopping in ol' Wicker Park.
4 comments:
oooooooo. do share the color of your lipstick. i can't wait to see you at brit's shower on saturday. seriously.
i think i love lilly cat.
i have to wrap luci cat in a towel when we cut her (his) nails too.
looks like SO MUCH FUN.
wahoo!! glad you guys had so much and came back with your tuckuses in tact. i want to go back there!
I'm headed back to Chicago to see Lily-cat and Gard next weekend- wanna come with me?
Post a Comment