Monday, November 22, 2010

We've made it back safely after lots of delayed flights and waiting in airports. Here we are! I will blog a few of our pictures from Chicago soon. Before I do that, I wanted to remind you of the....



FLEUR DE SEL ARTISAN PIES



If you are in Utah, order a Thanksgiving pie - they are affordable and delicious (more delicious than any pie I've ever made) and I'll even deliver it to you for free! (Who doesn't want to see my face on their doorstep, c'mon). It's one less thing to worry about on Thanksgiving day! Whether you are hosting or attending at family or friends, it's a great way to contribute to the feast and show a little food love.

Hurry though because today is the last day to order. Check out the site for more details

3 comments:

caitlin said...

are you working with Lizzy?!

noelle regina said...

if i still lived in utah i would buy them. the table looks GORGEOUS.

Jana said...

caitlin - YES! funny world isn't it?! Are you coming to visit any time?

noelle - thanks lady! wish i could ship one to you.