Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What I have been up to...

photo by sheena jibson
As nerve-wracking and embarrassing as this is to show everyone, you can see more HERE and explanation HERE and get the details HERE. Thanks Liz, Caroline, Sheena and Gloria - this has been a really fun project!

Oh, and a HUGE THANKS to Gloria for doing the Thanksgiving flower arrangements. They looked so lovely and seasonal.

6 comments:

kate said...

Jana! I love it!

Glo said...

more like, a HUGE thanks to Jana for getting me a job and some exposure! You are simply fabulous.

Renee Anderson said...

This is incredible..... somebody needs to submit these photos to 'Better Homes and Garden' Magazine.

liz said...

love it and so jealous of your new job but happy for you!!

lindsay lark said...

Jana, this is so perfect for you. Way to make it happen!

Shea McGee said...

I've been gone and without internet, so I'm late...but this is awesome! So glad for your new venture, everything looks beautiful!