Billy and I want to go away on a little trip for our anniversary. It's in October and we would only be able to go away for the weekend. Where should we go?
Jackson Hole? St. George? Arizona? Camping somewhere? And where should we stay? I need suggestions and ideas. I don't want to feel like our only option is Vegas.
2 comments:
If you go camping, you should go down to Escalante, UT. It is the prettiest. I always go in May, but I'm sure it's awesome in October as well.
You could go to Boise for the weekend. I like that place, and the drive is shorter than to Vegas.
Or you could go somewhere like Vail, Aspen, or Breckenridge, Colorado. Those places are a tiny bit more of a drive than Vegas, but they are super pretty and cool.
hi jana, it's tara s. our anniversary is in october as well and we have been wondering the same thing...where to go?
i think we are pretty much set on jackson hole/yellowstone. today i saw a deal on groupon for a hotel there...i might just do it...
Post a Comment