Thursday, September 29, 2011

Did you know I could make this face? Part 9

I know I should be blogging real pictures from our trips and I really will get to that at some point, in the meantime, check this out. Maybe it's not surprising to you guys since you have to look at my face and I don't ("Hey I don't have to look at me every day, you do" - paraphrasing Kitty Kat). But look, I'm making the same weird face in both photos!

 Riding in the pig at Pike's Place Market

Sitting at Grammy's and Grandpa's trying to ignore Billy pretending to hit me

Both are from the same trip to Seattle for Christmas 2010, so maybe that's just how I was feeling that trip. Now you can't ever say I'm not photogenic - at least I have "a look." Don't be jealous.

1 comment:

kfiet said...

As one who gets to look at your face often (yet not nearly often enough), let me say that it's a delightful sight. thanks for the shoutout. love right backatchya.