We're still loving the bike and saving money on gas and getting the best parking spot most of the time.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
I've been messing around with the camera a little more. Billy loves taking pictures and although I have strong opinions about composition and the outcome of the images, I have never really loved the science of photography (even after taking a class). But, I also find myself disappointed that my point of view isn't covered in the images Billy takes of our lives. His point of view is always very clearly covered, however :) So rather than complain, I guess I will try and shoot a little more.
Here are some images I took of Billy on his motorcycle. Some of them Billy has edited in a style he has been messing around with. The rest are unedited - I haven't gotten that far in my quest for taking better pictures. Editing is 90% of what scares me. (My apologies - these pictures look so much better large. I need to figure out an external photo site...)
We're still loving the bike and saving money on gas and getting the best parking spot most of the time.
We're still loving the bike and saving money on gas and getting the best parking spot most of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment