Our very dear friends Tan and Rob started a clothing company called Kingdom & State. They are based in London and have just launched their website. I can't sing their praises enough - Tan and I worked together at the clothing company, and he has a fashion resume that reads like he should be taking Anna Wintour's job. Rob is an incredible artist whose work I will have in my home some day. And well, they put the men pictured on The Sartorialist to shame. I have these two pieces from the collection so far and they are gorgeous.


I loved hearing about their process of designing and production (what my experience is in) and then finally seeing the finished product. There are so many more pieces I plan on getting.

And this top. This is my dream top. I'm pretty sure I have been looking for this dream top for 2 years solid.

The electric blue they used is amazing!

A camel colored maxi skirt? Yes please.

This shirtdress is adorable on and so flattering!
Tan and Rob have received tons of positive attention and praise for their work and they are growing - fast! I can't wait to see next season. From what I hear, it's a real doozy.

2 comments:
sending to all my london friends!
this is SOOOO cute! i don't know where to start...
and I LOOOOVE that you and the beastmaster have separate blogs! soo funny. so amazing.
Post a Comment