Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Radio Silence

picture by me

A lot going on over at the Anderson household. Unfortunately, most of it I can't talk about. But there is one thing I can talk about and it's the most exciting news of all ...


BILLY IS PRO

Billy got word (just two days before his birthday!) that after "unofficially" riding for a bl8ing brand for a while now, he is officially sponsored. YES - Billy is officially a pro rollerblader. So awesome. I'm so proud of him - he was sponsored back in high school, took a break to serve his 2 yr LDS mission, and then has been bl8ing for fun ever since. It's hard on his body and takes serious commitment with a full-time job, a wife, dog and other hobbies, but he's been working hard for this. After an awesome 4 page magazine spread last year and some high profile pics and video clips lately, he's on the team officially! So he wrote his bio (which I did not read over or edit before...cross your fingers there are less ellipses than his blog material) and sent his profile picture!

The company is based in Europe and makes an awesome skate. Here's to even more free gear and maybe a Europe trip or two? (I can wish right?!)


4 comments:

L said...

Congrats Beast!

liz said...

this is awesome news! congrats!!!

J & J said...

it must be because i'm pregnant, but for some reason this is making me emotional! BEST NEWS EVER! congrats to the beastmaster! seriously, very exciting. jan, i can't wait to hang out in just a few weeks!

Erin + Geoff said...

hey jana, i just found your blog and i am very excited about that! i hope to get back in touch with you!! i would love that! Also, a big congrats to billy!