In an effort to fight the funk, I have committed to try (most) everyone's suggestions, because they were so good! So thanks, folks. You guys are the best.
Billy suggested that I get out and get some fresh air and exercise. We went climbing with his sister Cim, who is an awesome climber and has all the equipment and such. Billy and I really like to boulder and climb indoors, mostly because it doesn't require near the amount of equipment that climbing outdoors does. With Cim and all her equipment here, we had the expert and all the supplies needed.
Here we are climbing the Slips in Big Cottonwood Canyon
Checking it out, getting ready to do it.
Tying my figure 8.
Coming down.
Billy climbing. (less pictures of him since he's the one taking all the pictures)
Cim climbing. She's an all-star and even lead climbed the 3 routes we did - Scary!
Billy belaying Cim. I think the picture is funny cause he looks all muscley. Ha - You look good, Babe.
2 comments:
whoa. whoa. whoa. you look smokin in dat spandex.
thanks mon. missss you guys.
Post a Comment