When you saw that title pop up on your google reader, you thought I was blogging about Tina Fey and Steve Carrell, huh? Sorry to disappoint, but I'm blogging about a real date night. Feel free to stop reading here.
Billy and I went on a date last night to the Unified Bouldering Championships, which is essentially the national bouldering finals. We've been getting back into bouldering the last few months and it's something we really enjoy doing together, so we thought we would go check out the very best compete. It was held on the roof-top of the Shilo Inn just a few blocks from our house; a very convenient event! Here are some pictures of the totally bad-a boys and the totally kick-a girls (and I'm serious, they could kick all y'all's a's.)
Billy posted an incredible video of the legend Chris Sharma HERE. Check it out - he's like spiderman. It will blow your mind!
1 comment:
oooo, I was obsessed with Chris Sharma in high school
Post a Comment