Thursday, June 10, 2010

2010 Goal #3: Progress Report 2


I have some news regarding Goal #3. (I really do owe you a progress report). So,

I RAN A MILE (sort of.)*


*in the space of one outing, I ran a mile. I took a few breaks, walked some, but I ran a mile in total, not counting the parts I walked! I now know that in one allotment of time, I can run a mile. I ran it on a trail up by Ensign Peak. So far I've only done trail running, but it's going well.

I didn't take a picture, but here is a picture of Billy, Buddy and I on our most recent hike. Thanks to Noelle and Matt for taking it.




Next step will be running the mile without taking any breaks. Phew - this is exhausting.

1 comment:

Mr. Marbles said...

Keep taking breaks- that way when you're running, you can run faster than if you don't take breaks. Then you'll be faster. It's science.