I'm finally getting around to posting all these Mexico pictures (you know how vacation goes...there are always like 18 cameras to collect pictures from). We had a fun, funny, and relaxing time on the cruise. There are so many hilarious things about this trip, I almost don't know where to start. I'd like to apologize for a few things before we begin here.
1. there are a lot of single repeat shots (one of you, one of me) and couple shots - how else do you do it on a trip when you have a fancy SLR camera that I can't even figure out?
2. I know you all know exactly what we look like, so shots of us only at a different locale may not be exactly what you're looking for. If not, you're forewarned, so go ahead scroll down on your google reader and look at some artsy pictures on someone else's blog.
3. I'm confused about my own trip - This is the first trip Billy and I have ever taken together where I was allowed to bring something more than a 40 liter backpack (I'm serious about this) and I brought an enormous suitcase and somehow I managed to wear 2 outfits total. So although this looks like it happened on two days, we were indeed gone for 8.
OK so here we go.
The first few "Fun Days at Sea" (per our travel log provided daily by the Carnival Cruisers), were spent sleeping, eating at all of the 8 buffets open 24 hours a day, reading, and beginning the burning process on our pasty bodies.
This is a shot right as we are arriving at Cabo.
Single Shot

Couple Shot

We were sooo lucky to hit the first wave of Co-ed Spring Breakers: drunkeness on the streets at 11 am, bodycon day dresses, american apparel hypercolor bathing suits. Basically I'm saying the Beast loved it so much he took his shirt off to it. Cheers Spring Break and beautiful beaches!

The beaches really were gorgeous.










Beautiful and Blue







The first few days in Cabo were lovely!
And the Target bathing suit made its debut (then repeated itself every.day.for.a.week. When you eat your body weight in refined carbohydrates, a two piece seems entirely ridiculous)

Lunch! Delicioso! Just what this kid needed (who is usually complaining by night 3 of Mexican food in the Anderson household. What man complains about Mexican food? Digame!)
Single Shot 1

Single Shot 2

Now to cover High Point: Parasailing. I realize that lots of people have parasailed and maybe I've done some weirder/crazier/scarier things in life, but I really got jazzed about parasailing. I mean really jazzed. I was pumped and about ready to pee my bathing suit.
Single Shot: Renee - so excited!

Couple shot - Jeff and Renee they're not even nervous! They've done this before! They're chanting "Jana - it ain't no thang!"

And they're off. And I'm filming

Nervous Couple Shot.

Here we are getting hooked up. Please note that I am raptly listening to the directions and safety precautions, while the Beast is fidgeting with a gadget. Que Sopresa!


OK I'm really sorry that this is the climax picture and it's blurry and from a point and shoot and you can't see the most important part, but do you sort of see that dark spot directly below us in the water. THAT'S THE FRIGGIN' WHALE. We are directly above it. It's like blowing water, doing it's thing and there we are above it.
High Point Couple Shot

It was pretty amazing. We ended up seeing 7 whales total (the boat captain who was this middle-aged man said he had never personally seen so many together at once around boats and such. Holler!) It was really great.
Here we are heading to a "deserted beach" (with fair amount of other cruisers on it).
Beautiful and BlueSexy Single Shot!

Awkward Couple Shot!

Denni having the time of her life


Sexy Single Shot: Chelsea. Get that on the linkup!


Couple Shot: Grandpa Jeff and Denni snorkeling

This was our room. Just some island-inspired art, seashell themed furniture, and an expensive mini-bar.
Tanned and Tired Couple Shot
The first few days in Cabo were lovely!Part 2 to come.
4 comments:
Anderson Family Cruise 2011! I have been waiting to see these pics since '09. keep 'em coming please.
I want to do it all over again!
You look so bomb in that metallic swimsuit. BOMB.COM
Thanks, mon!
Post a Comment