Whitney and Monica started a blog called Ask the Duplex. It's a great idea and seriously fills a need in my life (what do you do when you don't have the perfect sweater for the outfit and no roommate to borrow from? make do with what you have and hope it works.) It's fun, they post great outfits on there, everyone gives input. You should check it out. Plus, I love seeing Monica and Whitney's face reaaaaal big on the world wide web.
I submitted an outfit that I felt relatively-confident to confident on (I mean I had worn it a few times already, but wasn't 100%) to mixed reviews.

Lesson learned - don't ask for opinions from strangers unless you want 'em.
Oh also, Ol' Kylie is being the gem-of-a-friend that she is and is helping me make this blog less ugly (needed! I know!) Don't you like the picture header she did for us? (Actually ignore that question. I don't want your opinions unless they are good ones. I joke! I kid! I'm harassing myself). The picture is from our engagements shot by Sheena Jibson. Next up will be some color adjustments, etc.
PS. Mon and Whit - thanks for saying those real nice things about me. I mean it. They were so nice and I really appreciate it.
2 comments:
pshhhhhhh. everyone loved your outfit. your post made us look like we are stylish and have stylish friends.
I miss you. and buddy. and the beast. meet you in AZ this weekend?
Post a Comment