Monday, March 14, 2011

C'mon, Jess! Help a sister out

Do you guys remember that Newlyweds episode where Jessica makes a bracket for some sport (I'm pretty sure it was March Madness) purely off of team colors? And then she wins and Nick is so pissed? Well, I've decided to do a bracket this year (I'm pretty sure it too is for March Madness though with my knowledge of sports, I can't be sure). In fact, I'm trying to do the bracket now and I don't even know team colors so I can't use that as the basis of my decision. I wish I could find that Newlyweds episode on youtube. C'mon, Jess! Help a sister out here.

(little known fact. Jessica and I share a birthday.)

4 comments:

Amy W. said...

Little known fact: I own Newlyweds season 1 on DVD. Just rediscovered it in the move. Molina and I will watch some 'sodes and get back to you.

Whitney Jay said...

I filled out my first bracket of my life too! Between the two schools I always chose where I would rather visit. Then bret clued me in that the little number next to the school was their ranking... hopefully that tip isn;t too late for you as it was for me.

liz said...

ha ha every year when rob fills out his bracket i always think about that episode and how maybe i should fill one out like she did and i might win like her eventhough i have no idea what i'm talking about! um, i am coming to utah april 16 - 21st. what are you doing then? i hope seeing me!

Mandy said...

love the blog remodel...i need one