We've made it back safely. I can't wait to tell you all about it and show you some funny pictures (including the best image ever taken of Bill and Jan).
My friend just moved to Paris. (Like moved moved indefinitely to take a killer job.) On her blog, which she calls "So Far, So Good," she wrote this:
"Low point of the day was finding out that to effectively do my new job I will need to become very proficient in the French language. High point was seeing the Eiffel Tower sparkle when the clock struck 8 pm."
In the spirit of "So Far, So Good" I will recap low point and high point of the trip:
Low point was eating my body weight in refined carbohydrates without a fresh vegetable in sight.
High point was parasailing 20 ft over 7 humpback whales.
2 comments:
oh my gosh, i am SO JEALOUS of the whales.
i can't wait for pics!
what is k hill's blog?
Post a Comment