Friday, January 14, 2011

Sorry I never feel like blogging anymore. You just have to be feelin' it, you know? A few things though

1. We had a great Christmas in Seattle with my family. I did get the influenza (like you-should-have-gotten-a-vaccine-shot-for-this-influenza. Which I of course, did not get a shot for). I have spent the entire month of January thus far still sick. But we played with the babies and visited the Seattle sites, and went to the Pacific Coast, and mostly hung out with my grammy and grandpa.

2. I haven't made many 2011 goals yet. I'm usually late to the game here and feel the urge to make them around my birthday in July. Either way I do have one goal so far:

Use the words YAHTZEE! and GAZUNTITE! in 2011.

3. Tomorrow I will be going to a Disney theme park for the first time. Dreams do come true, folks. When you wish on a star... Oh, I digress. Anyway, so excited to be seeing ol' K hill before she moves to ol' Paris. And to be warm. I'm really really really excited for my feet to de-thaw. I'm pretty sure that in the winter my feet are literally cold all of the time. Anyway, tangent again. Disney. I'm doing it and so excited (and a little nervous, for real.)

No comments: