I've always said I hate surprises. But turns out, I love them! Especially when it's a surprise birthday dinner! Billy (with a lot of help from Noelle) got the friends together and surprised me at Oishy in Park City. We followed up the dinner with some nice frozen yogurt treats together. Here are a few snaps from opening my gifts from Billy and from the birthday dinner (thanks Noelle for taking pictures!)
OK so all of those pictures are basically of just me...but hey at least I did my hair that day! I'll post some pics of the fun gifts Billy got me.
Thanks to everyone who celebrated with me! The celebrations continue with the American Friend's Birthday Celebration weekend coming up (the combined b-day celebrations of ol' Ashlee Molina and me.)
4 comments:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a fun celebration. I stumbled across your blog a few weeks ago, and though you don't know me I love to see what you post about. Where did you buy your shirt from? Is it still available? I would love to know...it really is fabulous.
xoxo, Meg
fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com
Love the pics, especially the surprise smile....
Hi Meg!
My shirt is made by a brand called "Moon Collection." I hadn't heard of them, but I found it on sale at a local boutique called Lolabella. Glad you like it!
Post a Comment