We had a really great 4th of July. It started off right on Saturday with some farmer's market and pool time, and then the Sugarhouse fireworks in the evening. Whatta show! Thanks to those who helped "save" them this year.
If my eyes looked glazed over it's because they are. My allergies have been kickin' my trash lately. Oh thanks for Candy for the double dosage hint. It's been saving me. Anyway.
Sunday was fireworks at the Salt Lake Country Club. Here are some mediocre iphone snaps. (please note Photo #3. That's Ash and ol' Eric really workin' up some fireworks of their own)

Just some friends enjoying the day
Some babes tanning pool side.
Jumping in!
Sometimes a little nervous...
So proud of himself
The puppy friendly birthday cake I made him
A success! Thanks to those who celebrated with us
Happy Birthday Freedom and Buddy.
Ps - I have no idea what is going on with the text formatting on this and I don't particularly care to solve it currently. Please kindly ignore.


No comments:
Post a Comment