Guys, I am about to go in for ACL surgery...again. I am wearing my "Next Food Network Star" t-shirt, because when I wear it people always ask me about it and then I gush about Kelsey like a proud friend.
In case I don't wake up for anesthesia, I am voting for Kelsey one last time. You should too. Don't quit, Guys. Don't vote for one day or one week and then stop cause life and your internet time catches up to you. Life is about perseverance, good habits, obedience and right decisions. So, do it today! And every day! (through the end of the show). Vote for Kelsey! If you do, you're choosing the right and well, we all want to do that.
much love,
j
J.I.C you have never voted (heaven-forbid), here is the website: www(dot)foodnetwork(dot)com(blackslash)star and click on "fan favorite" and "Kelsey"
No comments:
Post a Comment