Saturday, June 14, 2008

Isn't she just the cutiest thing you ever did see?



Day 1 - Post surgery

Jana's dad flew in late Thursday night to be able to look after Jana after she had her surgery. Since Jana has not yet bought a bed we figured that the best thing would be to have her and her dad stay at my place; Jana in the queen sized bed, Fritz on the leather couch and me on the red pleather couch - works out great.......yea........ After her surgery being delayed for 3+hours she finally went in. I got a call from her dad around 5 or so saying that they didn't need to replace the ACL and were just able to heat it up and blah la de blah do................ (sorry bad memory.....she'll have to tell you). I was home from work/post-work bl8in' action waiting for them to arrive working on my skidding out and wheelies in a neighboring parking lot. I was expecting to get a call with enough notice for me to get back put my fixie away and be ready to help her up the stairs but to my surprise I received a call from a tipsy Jana saying they were at the front door. I pedeled as fast as I could home and got there all sweating just as Fritz with cruches, laptop bag and hospital bags in hand struggled to get the lil' beaut out of the car. Figuring it would be the easiest way and i could be a manly man and show off my guns I picked her up and hauled her up stairs noodle leg wabbling in the air and all. To put a lil' damper on Jana's self - esteem when we got to the top of the stairs I was out of breathe, sweating like a pig and exhausted.......once again i realized the beastmaster is definately not in his prime any more.

Special Surgery Addition QUIZ!! (don't look at the answer)

1. What was Jana's first request (well being the girl Jana is what was her first DEMAND) upon arriving from surgery?













If you guess IHOP then imagine that i just wrote GREAT JOB! with the O being a lil' smiley face on the top of your screen.

After the Jana downed the IHOP she changed her mind and decided she didn't want it and threw it back up into my spagetti pot. Oh that reminds me Spagetti Party 2008 my apt tell your friends.

Anyway after we all finished the movie bucket list Jana decided to sleep on the couch last night and i won the "get a good night's sleep in your own bed" award.

No comments: