Jana.. I was just thinking about you yesterday as I was blog surfing...I really thought you should have a blog. Yea, you have one! I hope you've been doing well, it's been too long!
i forgot his name but not heath ledger the other guy in the second picutre... you know though you really should post a picture of him in chair pose.. he does an excellant one!
7 comments:
The first guy...
In the hat..
Definitely.
um. hello. i didn't know you had a blog! great!!!
Jana.. I was just thinking about you yesterday as I was blog surfing...I really thought you should have a blog. Yea, you have one! I hope you've been doing well, it's been too long!
heath.
but i may be partial since he's passed. RIP.
heath. you know my vote, did you even read your bloglight!
billy buddies
i forgot his name but not heath ledger the other guy in the second picutre... you know though you really should post a picture of him in chair pose.. he does an excellant one!
Post a Comment