It's been madness around here, both of the good and bad kinds. Not sure even what to say about it except that some way, some how this will all work out. So thank you to everyone for thoughts and prayers and funny jokes and visits and surprise flowers and kind words and solid advice and all the other nice things people have done. I feel very lucky to have you all in my life.
I thought I'd leave you all with another installment of "Did you know I could make this face?" I found this gem while untagging some snaps of me on the ol' facebook. So many photos on there that no one need ever see. Ever.

NYE 2008. Here is the scene shot so you can see whats going on around me. Most people are clustered, dancing together, smiling, laughing, generally look good.

Here is a zoom-in shot for you. I'm on the outskirts of the group, dancing by myself, with this look on my face.
Don't say I never did nothing for you.
On a related note, I am wearing my Stanford tee in this snap. Have you guys been there? That Palo Alto, what a paradise. Co-ed's lounging shirts off and playing frisbee. Quantum mechanics discussed in casual conversation at the local salad bar restaurant. A mild 75deg weather all the time. I could commit myself to nearly any graduate program Stanford offers if it meant I could live there. What's their easiest program? Cause let's be honest, that's my best bet.
1 comment:
You know i love this series. I like the idea of the easiest program at stanford, too. Let's look into that.
Post a Comment