I've been using this phrase for sometime now...
"Dear_______,
___ is YOUR YEAR!
Happy Birthday!
Love,
"Dear_______,
___ is YOUR YEAR!
Happy Birthday!
Love,
Jana"
I'm not exactly sure what I "mean" per se by saying "your year," but I MEAN it. And let me tell you, 25 is YOUR YEAR, Melissa Lucia!! How could it not be when it starts off like this?




I'm not exactly sure what I "mean" per se by saying "your year," but I MEAN it. And let me tell you, 25 is YOUR YEAR, Melissa Lucia!! How could it not be when it starts off like this?
In the words of Ashlee Gayle - "It's not NOT your year."
Amen.
xo
Jana
2 comments:
Love these shots! And wish I had been there! Such a great crew and a bday gal.
Seriously Frank, its not not your year.
Thanks for the shout out Jan, I am still quite upset I was unable to attend.
Post a Comment