I have often said that I would be a great full-time person. I get so much satisfaction and pride from accomplishing the tasks of every day life - I honestly do! I really enjoyed being a full-time person for the 3 days that I did it. (Wish it was longer kinda.)
Here are a few things I did while a full-time person in list form: (don't act surprised that I am listing this out for you)
1. Made homemade broccoli and cheddar soup
2. Made the most complicated vegetable lasagna you've ever seen. (Rom dot com would be proud)
3. Sewed some table runners
4. Cleaned. A lot.
5. Became a daily patron of the Salt Lake City Library
6. Ran errands (there are so many errands to run in full-time life!)
7. Saved myself from some very physically dangerous situations with the hoards of homeless druggies who attempted to accost me, multiple times.
8. Watch tv shows on hulu
9. Most importantly play with Buddy soooooo much! Soooo fun!
10. Other stuff.
However, after a brief respite where I was "in between jobs" and an acting "full-time person" I am now officially gainfully employed again!
On to a new challenge, one that excites me a great deal. New jargon, a new office dynamic, a new dress code, a new 40hr work week (yes 40 hrs!), a new everything. Cross your fingers that I pick up the new content in enough time before my co-worker has her baby and I have no one to ask. Currently I am feeling a little like a cross-eyed kid trying to do a jigsaw puzzle.
(yes Billy came up with that ziiiinger. How did you guess?)
3 comments:
good one bill. you could add drove Ashlee around Salt Lake City to your list.
I was a full-time person for 6 solid months. best six months of my life.
Ok, I don't like the part about the confrontations... go to REI and get some pepper spray!
Post a Comment