2009 Goals
1. Stop telling such personal details about myself
2. Talk quieter
3. Get F9 in '09
4. No serious dating. Seriously!
5. Be nicer
Clearly my goals did not go that well in 2009. I'm also clearly much less ambitious in 2010, as evidenced in my goals listed below:
1. Blog. Again.
- sub-point: try it for a month, see how it goes.
2. Drink water as my primary beverage.
-sub-point: "primary" is used losely here. Thanks to AMY for this goal idea.
3. Train for "the mile"
-sub-point: means running a mile, like "the mile" in high school. This is not going well.
4. Be nicer.
-sub-point: repeats are allowed? actionable area.
Why am I blogging about my goals, you ask? Well, read 2010 goal #1 and answer your own question. And that's just kind of how I am; a little late in the game, but none the less, here to set low expectations!
Jokes aside, I also have a real goal list with things like: "Be a good wife by making dinner at least twice a week" and "Be a good wife by dealing with smelly boy(s) cheerfully" and stuff like that. I just had to explain why I was blogging again.
On to eternal perfection!
(Ps did you even read this even though I didn't post pictures? Who reads a blog post that doesn't have pictures? I sure don't!)
5 comments:
following!
I love this and I love you.
oh heyyyy. this was already in my reader from before. so glad you're blogging again.
p.s. i have some skirt that amy told me to give to you.
SO glad to have you in blogger world. i miss you in the real world. not like the show. like in our lives.
the real world is a pretty good show rebekah.
Post a Comment